Excellus Summer College Internship positions are now posted. The following information describes the program and includes a link to get more information about each position and how to apply. Some of their internship positions include: Learning and Organizational Development, Human Resources, and Compensation.
The Diversity & Inclusion Summer Internship Program aims to attract the best and brightest undergraduate and graduate college students from diverse socioeconomic, cultural and experiential backgrounds. Our mission is to foster an environment where diversity and inclusion are explicitly recognized as fundamental parts of our organizational culture. Our internships provide real business experience for promising students, from all communities, to diversify and strengthen our workforce.
All qualified students enrolled in the 2017-2018 academic year are encouraged to apply.
OUR COMPANY CULTURE:
Employees are united by our Lifetime Way Values & Behaviors that include compassion, pride, excellence, innovation and having fun! We aim to be an employer of choice by valuing workforce diversity, innovative thinking, employee development, and by offering competitive compensation and benefits.
MORE THAN JUST WORK:
In addition to real world experience, students participate in learning and development opportunities, such as:
· Discovering and developing your strengths
· Personal branding and social media
· Culture and you – where do you fit?
· Public speaking, networking, and more!
MORE ABOUT OUR PROGRAM:
· This is a paid 10-week summer internship from June 5th to August 11th (up to 40 hours per week). MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS:
· Housing is not provided as part of our program.
· Interns are responsible for their own parking costs (Rochester Region Only).
· High School diploma or Equivalency Certificate, along with proof of continuous college enrollment.
· Must be in good academic standing.
· Positive attitude, collaborative spirit, and emotional intelligence a plus!
HOW TO APPLY:
· Qualified students are encouraged to apply online at www.excellusbcbs.com/careers and www.univerahealthcare.com/careers
· Apply to all intern positions that you are both qualified and interested in; there may be several positions that you are qualified for.
· All offers are contingent upon passing a background check and drug testing.
Thank you in advance for sending your top students our way!