What you missed...one of the best locally delivered programs that I have been to in a while, thank you Michelle - Bob.
“What's New in Training Effectiveness - How Does Your Current Learning & Development Stack Up?” April 15th program.
Here is the focus of today’s presentation:
- Management priority should focus on the process, people, and structure (in order)
- The process should be logical & repeatable
- Lack of Learning Transfer
- Breakthrough Learning
- Common language
- Learning aligned with goals
- Becomes strategic
- Needs top down support & reinforcement
- Training needs to be an experience; not a single event
- Six Disciplines of Breakthrough Learning
- Define (objective)
- Document (the results)
- How to Turn Training & Development into Business Results
In closing, we were left with “The best way to predict the future is to create it”. Peter Drucker
Note: Each of these highlights were discussed in much greater detail
Presenter: Michelle M. Campanella, Director of Operations – Client Success Team, AXIOM Sales Force Development.
--Thank you Joyce Schmidt for providing the program summary.
What you don't want to miss...All Member Meeting - Neuroscience Research - What We Need To Know About Its Impacts on Learning & Development